Amicus House, Inc.
466 South Buena Vista Avenue
San Jose, CA 95126
Kenneth J. Deaver, LCSW
Phone: (408) 358-9596
15951 Los Gatos Blvd. #18
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Foundry Support Group
Location: 1100 Shasta Ave, San Jose, CA 95126
Contact: April Lussier (408)289-9188 or cell (408)205-0385
Every other Tuesday
6:30 -10pm (come and go as your schedule allows)
Come explore deeper who you are and the gift you are to the community of other seekers of wholeness and centeredness. It is an experience of listening and pondering inner thoughts. Quite an enlightening experience every time we gather.
We gather to:
- Learn healing principles, especially related to grief and trauma
- To ease anxiety and learn how to feel peace
- To stop self defeating behaviors
- To develop self awareness and adopt a philosophy to guide us no matter what challenges we face
- To learn we are not alone and can go farther with a group of supporters.
We meet upstairs of the Community Building which is behind Westminster Church on the corner of Alameda and Shasta. Turn onto Shasta from Alameda and enter the parking lot beside the church. Go to the rear of the parking lot. The community building is the 2 story building on the left at the rear of the lot; it has a balcony with a railing. We’re upstairs first door at top of the stairs –you’ll see (or hear) us.